Greetings! While we’ve shared book release dates of our first two titles, we didn’t officially announce them with a blog post here at the Books by Hippocampus website. This coming spring and fall are going to be exciting for authors Rebecca Fish Ewan and Sam Chiarelli.
More details on both titles on the way this winter, including cover reveals, pre-sale dates, and more publicity and distribution information, but we wanted to share the dates with you so you know when to expect these books to drop.
You can look forward to their books:
- By the Forces of Gravity: A Memoir – June 19, 2018
- Dig: A Personal Prehistoric Journey – November 6, 2018 (or, “Dino”vember as many dinophiles like to call it.
Other projects in the works:
- Air: Essays on Radio – An Anthology is still in development; we’ll have details really soon.
- Stuff from My Hippocampus: A Journey is still in development; details coming this spring
- Greasy Spoon: Bottomless Coffee, Homefries & Pie (TBA) is open for submissions
- We’re currently reading for our 2019 catalog.
For more details on Books by Hippocampus and its titles and authors, email books at hippocampusmagazine dot com.